No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Unpa Cha Cha Toothbrush Bamboo Charcoal
- With Tracking Number
- Made for your healthier dental care
- Colored naturally by bamboo charcoal
- Tool to remove bacteria inside the mouth
- Cap with vent holes for hygienic storage
Unpa Cha Cha Toothbrush
Cha Cha Toothbrush that you use for cleaning your teeth.
Not feeling refreshed after brushing your teeth?
Concerned about your dental health?
In order to keep your gums and teeth healthy, you must use a good quality toothbrush.
Cha Cha Toothbrush was made for your healthier dental care.
The bristles from unpa.
Cha Cha Toothbrush are colored naturally by bamboo charcoal.
A toothbrush is a tool to remove bacteria inside the mouth.
A long – term use wears out the bristles and affects bacterial proliferation.
For healthier teeth, we recommend changing your toothbrush every 2 months.
- Square Head: Square head covering 2 to 3 molars to reach and brush every tooth.
- Thin Bristles: Thin bristles designed for soft brushing without injuring your gum.
- Bamboo Charcoal: Bristles naturally colored black using only bamboo charcoal.
- Straight Handle: Straight handle as recommended by dentists for easy grip and stable brushing.
- Cap: Cap with vent holes for hygienic storage.
How to use:
- Squeeze out the toothpaste so it covers 1 / 2 or 1 / 3 of Cha Cha Toothbrush head.
- Brush your teeth in the following order: from your gums to your teeth – surface of your teeth – inside of your teeth – the side that chews food.
- Rinsing out is important too. Gargle around 10 times to wash out your mouth completely.