Malu Wilz Camouflage Cream 6g Blemish Cover Concealer
$22.90 – $24.90
- With Tracking Number
- NO.1 (Bright beige)
- NO.3 (Natural beige)
- NO.4 (Medium beige)
- NO.12 (Green beige)
Malu Wilz Camouflage Cream
Made in Germany
- NO.1 (Bright beige) – Covering dark circle and highlight
- NO.3 (Natural beige) – Targeting for normal skin and blemishes
- NO.4 (Medium beige) – Covering dark skin or tanned
- NO.12 (Green beige) – All type of skin, redness skin
Period of Use: 18 months from the manufacturing date
Solid compressed kind concealer.
Skin blemish cover concealer.
Skin’s dark circle, blemish and redness.
Skin trouble & blemish cover
- Solid foundation and concealer for covering various skin blemishes.
- Liquid foundation compressed into solid. This has fantastic covering.
- Beauty item for concealing blemishes like getting Photoshop.
- Water proof – No worries of sweat or in the water
- Good duration – No spreading nor cakey make-up a day
- Compressed solid type concealer
- Capacity: 6g – small, but appropriate
Concealer and foundation:
- Expiration date for using face foundation everyday: 6 month
- Expiration date for using concealer covering local parts everyday: 12 month
Pat slowly and lightly, not push.
This product is high-compressed cream kind concealer, if you apply it on face while pressing can lead to ruin your base make-up or is unable to cover.
Should apply this on your part you want and pat smoothly.
Methods to use:
- Make moisture basis before using.
- Apply smoothly like marking a dot by using fingers or brush. (When using sponge, get it soaked with water or put smoothly after spraying mist)
Titanium Oxide, Black Oxide of Iron, Mineral Oil, Paraffin, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Octyldodecanol, Aluminum Chlorohydrate, Magnesium Myristate, Cetyl Palmitate, Beeswax, Petrolatum, Carnauba Wax, Tocopherol, Oleth-10, Fragrance, Propylene Glycol, BHT, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Citric Acid, Amyl Cinnamal, Benzyl alcohol, Citronellol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Cinnamyl alcohol [+/- Yellow iron oxide, Eisenoxydgelb, Red Oxide of Iron, Yellow No.4, Carmine, Ultramarine]
NO.1 (Bright beige), NO.3 (Natural beige), NO.4 (Medium beige), NO.12 (Green beige)
There are no reviews yet.